Our mission is to support the marketing, promotional and networking needs
of our business and non-profit members,
and to support the long-term economic health of our region.
Being a Member of the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce comes with a number of benefits:
- Business Listing in the annual Blue Hill Peninsula Area Guide
- Business Listing on a dedicated page on this website
- Marketing opportunities via News Flash, our e-newsletterand cooperative advertising
- Members’ First referrals
- Access to the BHPCoC membership list, which currently includes over 180 businesses in our region
- Display space for your business’ flyers and business cards at our office at 16 South Street, Blue Hill
- Job opportunities listing on this website, linked to Eastern Maine Community College and University of Maine job boards
- Promotion of your events via our growing social media presence and business-to-business network
- Our most popular benefit is inclusion in our Area Guide. Currently at a distribution of 9,000 copies, the Guide is a much sought-after resource for tourists, businesses and those looking to relocate to this area.
Click here to join or renew your membership. To ensure that you are included in and invited to our diverse range of opportunities in 2017, renew your membership by November 30, 2016.
It’s exciting to be part of our chamber and we hope that you will continue to join us. Your membership means we can provide you with the services and support you ask for. It also allows us to improve on our advocacy, advertising, and business service efforts.