Date(s) - 12/7/2017
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Blue Hill Town Hall
Kick off the holiday season in Blue Hill! Come in to town and enjoy the classic traditions- family fun activities, music, shops open late, and the arrival of Santa on a fire truck!
The party starts with some activities in town at 3:00pm and at the Town Hall at 4:30 pm. Santa arrives at the Town Hall at 6:00pm!
AROUND TOWN 3:30
• 3:30 Open House at the Blue Hill Historical Society
• 3:30-8pm Ornament Making & Refreshments at the Marine & Environmental Research Institute, plus tours of their lab facilities!
• 4:00 The Blue Hill Public Library will host ornament making
• 4:30 First Congregational Church of Blue Hill will be showing the cartoon movie, “The Snowman”
Penobscot Bay Press 4:30-6, crafts, warm beverages and cookies
TOWN HALL EVENTS 4:30-6:30
• Wreath Making w/ Blue Hill Heritage Trustt
• Ornament Making w/ Blue Hill Heritage Trust
• Face Painting w/ Blue Hill Heritage Trust
• Cookie Decorating w/the Blue Hill Inn
• String Art w/the Girl Scout Troop 251 – Blue Hill, ME
• Ornament Give A Way! w/ Merle B. Grindle Agency
• Dog Toy Making w/ Salty Dogs Obedience and Adventure
• Popcorn outside at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust on Main St
• Hot Cider outside from Blue Hill Bach
• Hot Cocoa outside from Camden National Bank
• Hot Soup outside from the Blue Hill Co-op
• Live Music from our local Blue Hill Consolidated School & Planet Pan
• AND a visit from Santa at 6:00!
Shops in town will be open for holiday shopping:
MAE llc open until 7-cookies and bubblie
Handworks Gallery open until 7
Fairwinds Florist of Blue Hill Love Bazaar: Vintage Pop Up Sale 4-7pm
Luminaries will decorate the way for business and organizations that are open for the community to visit. Other events are planned throughout the Peninsula over the weekend: Love Bazaar: Vintage Pop Up Sale, Holiday Hoopla in Stonington and Parker Ridge Annual Craft Fair. For a complete list of events and happenings, please contact Lori at the BHPCoC at chamber@bluehillpeninsula.