First Congregational Church of Blue Hill
October 7, 1772, eight men and six women organized the First Congregational Church of Blue Hill. Reverend Jonathan Fisher was the first settled Pastor. The present and 3rd meeting house was dedicated in january 1843. The builder was Thomas Lord and architect was B.J. Deane. The bell is a recasting of the old Paul Rever bell which fell and broke when the 2nd meeting house burned in 1842.
"We are an open and affirming, diverse congregation offering membership to all persons without regard to race, class or sexual orientation."
Sundays - Choir 9:00am, Worship and Sunday School 10:00am, Social Hour 11:00am. The Church is open every day. Interim minister is Reverend Deborah Breault. Stop in and visit.