Surry is situated on the west bank of the Union River bay, in Hancock County. On the north-east it is bounded by Ellsworth, on the south-west, by Blue Hill, on the west by Orland and Penobscot. Toddy Pond forms part of the boundary between Surry and Penobscot, and on the line between Surry and Ellsworth are the two Patten ponds whose outlet is Patten Stream Fishways were constructed to these ponds in 1872, and the ponds have since been stocked with alewives and salmon.
- Cookie Nook Bakery 4 Morgan Bay Rd
- Creature Quarters Surry, 43 Atlantic Lane
- Perry’s Lobster Shack, 1076 Newbury Neck Rd
- Pugnuts Ice Cream Shop, 1276 Surry Rd
- The Gatherings, 1208 Surry Rd